Transport and sorting
In cooperation with manufacturers of hardware in the area of transporting and sorting we develop software for these systems. We have developed the necessary tooling for this ourselves, including for libraries in the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. The customer of the library hands in the book via a sort of letterbox, this is where the process begins. The book is scanned via a built-in RFID, after which the book will be automatically transported in a bin to the correct bookcase and floor. When the cart is full, a library employee can return the books to the bookcase very efficiently.
Examples of our work in this area
- RFID-based tracking and tracing can be done with the help of card systems, so that it is possible to see who has done what.
- Through barcode scanners we have developed a system for ThyssenKrupp that automatically accepts, sorts and checks out packages.
- Packaging systems and internal transport systems are also a speciality that we are experienced in.
- In the area of order picking, we can ensure that the right products will be collected, prepared and are made ready for shipment.
- Pallet systems, with which the pallet construction can be realized in 3D on a computer screen, which then is executed by a robot.
Specialist in exceptions
Initially projects concerning transporting and sorting seem fairly simple. That is because often the transports that go from A to B are considered. The exceptions are the ones that seize our attention. What happens if something goes wrong during the process? Is the system still able to understand it if a package is removed from the conveyor? These are the exceptions where we stand out. Our experience enables us to guarantee software of high standards at a competitive price.
When we want to make sure that our internal transport systems work perfectly, we work together with IACT. They assure a good working system.